- RSS Channel Showcase 1452273
- RSS Channel Showcase 9964826
- RSS Channel Showcase 9464472
- RSS Channel Showcase 7002147
Articles on this Page
- 08/02/11--02:06: _Personalization or ...
- 08/05/11--04:15: _Tool: Corpex – Wiki...
- 11/04/11--04:56: _RENDER in the Press
- 01/30/12--04:31: _Wikipedia Map Inter...
- 03/30/12--04:35: _Wikidata – Data Rev...
- 06/21/12--02:30: _RENDER collaboratin...
- 07/02/12--05:50: _RENDER research in ...
- 08/08/12--05:21: _RENDER Tools and Demos
- 05/06/13--03:49: _RENDER project spon...
- 05/12/13--23:31: _RENDER project part...
- 06/27/11--12:50: _Wikipedia is adding...
- 07/20/11--04:05: _Talk: “Towards a di...
- 08/02/11--02:06: Personalization or What the Internet is hiding from you
- 08/05/11--04:15: Tool: Corpex – Wikipedia Corpora Explorer
- 11/04/11--04:56: RENDER in the Press
- 01/30/12--04:31: Wikipedia Map Interface
- 03/30/12--04:35: Wikidata – Data Revolution for Wikipedia
- 06/21/12--02:30: RENDER collaborating with other EU projects @ESWC 2012
- 07/02/12--05:50: RENDER research in the Wikipedia Signpost
- 08/08/12--05:21: RENDER Tools and Demos
- 05/06/13--03:49: RENDER project sponsors ESWC
- 05/12/13--23:31: RENDER project participates in ESWC EU Project Networking session
- 06/27/11--12:50: Wikipedia is adding a Love Button
- 07/20/11--04:05: Talk: “Towards a diversity-minded Wikipedia”
The Economist’s article about the dangers of the internet goes into detail about the so called “filter bubble”, a unique universe of information for each single person, that we can experience everyday on Google, Amazon, Facebook and Co. Our location, interests, previous surf behaviors etc. are taking into account from these sites and we are presented […]
Developed within the RENDER project by KIT Karlsruhe, the Wikipedia corpora explorer Corpex let’s you swiftly browse through all the words of Wikipedia. Select your language, and when you start typing, the system shows you two statistics in four graphs: the ten most frequent words that start with the typed sequence of letters (as a barcharts and […]
RENDER was mentioned in the news of two major German Web sites. Heise online and taz.de reported about Wikimedia’s plan to build a centralized database that will be shared over all language versions of Wikipedia where the RENDER project is involved. Read full article on heise online and taz.de
Check out the Wikipedia Map Interface developed by RENDER! The map is generated out of all geotagged articles in a dozen different language Wikipedias. The dynamic interface allows to zoom into the map and check out the individual articles. The different languages display a strong bias over the different languages. Find the Wikipedia Map Interface here: http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/wikipediamap/
Wikidata will be the first new Wikimedia project since 2006 Wikimedia Deutschland is starting the development of a new Wikimedia project, called Wikidata. Wikidata will provide a collaboratively edited database of the world’s knowledge. Its first goal is to support the more than 280 language editions of Wikipedia with one common source of structured data […]
The RENDER project was presented during the EU project networking session co-located with the 9th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2012). As a result of the networking session, points of potential collaboration were identified and RENDER established contact with a number of EU projects: X-LIKE (Cross-lingual Knowledge Extraction), ENVISION (ENVIronmental Services Infrastructure with ONtologies), LOD2 (Creating Knowledge […]
RENDER research has made it twice into the “Wikipedia Signpost“: The first article covers the upcoming event “Wikipedia Academy 2012″ and mentions both papers of the Render team that have been accepted there. Read the full article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-06-25/Recent_research The second article presents the work on revert detection where the RENDER project is also working on. Read the […]
RENDER is developing a number of tools that are concerned the reflection and leverage of knowledge diversity in different settings and applications. In the following we will give you a short introduction to this tools. All tools and demos are available at http://render-project.eu/resources/tools-and-demos/. Knowledge Diversity in Wikipedia The RENDER Toolkit for Knowledge Diversity in Wikipedia […]
The RENDER project is sponsoring this year’s ESWC.
The RENDER project participates in the ESWC EU Project Networking session.
Wikipedia is introducing the WikiLove Button. It is already live on the Wikipedia test site and it will be available site-wide on Wednesday June 29th. It appears in the right hand corner of each user’s page, in the form of a little red heart. Users are encouraged to click the button when they come across […]
Fabian Flöck gave an interesting talk on the topic “Towards a diversity-minded Wikipedia” at the ACM 3rd International Conference on Web Science in Koblenz, Germany. You can find his talk on VideoLectures.net as well as in our presentations section. The corresponding paper can be downloaded here. Towards a diversity-minded Wikipedia Watch this on VideoLectures.net